- Diclofenac NSAIDS and Spanish Vultures..
- The Caminito del Rey, El Chorro
- Tablas de Damiel doomed?
- Eight Iberian Lynx reintroduced in Spain
- Its Orchid Season!
- Trapping birds with limesticks – ‘paranys’
- Wild sounds of Barcelona
- Catalan Bonelli’s eagles are critically endangered.
- One of the first examples of the Iberian lynx conservation project has died
- Good and bad news from Aznalcollar and Doñana
A fantastic new website about the spectacular Kings Path or the Caminito del Rey located at El Chorro in Malaga province, Andalucia. Written in English and packed with great information and history about the area. see more at www.caminodelrey.es
If you are thinking of traveling to Ronda in Spain then look no further than www.rondatoday.com Tourist information, a lot of history and essential guides to the area
- On the rocks: high altitude fauna in the eastern PyreneesWritten by Lucy Brzoska Early on an October morning, the light among the ski installations of the Nuria valley was grey, and the sky overhead a cold blue. As we walked up the steep Noucreus path, an invisible sun ignited the tall grass on the mountain crest. Stars flew in the firmament – seeds blown […]
- On the rocks: high altitude fauna in the eastern Pyrenees
- Fossar de la Pedrera tourShort report on BTV on my Fossar de la Pedrera tours in Catalan/Spanish with Cementiris de Barcelona. Information here
- Fossar de la Pedrera tour
- Still Cause exhibitionIf you happen to live near Falkirk (Scotland), my friend Christine Jones has organised what looks like a very interesting exhibition (until 20 April) inspired by Gerda Taro. Christine notes “Still Cause is a project and exhibition focused on the struggle for justice and recognition which is ongoing in Spain post-Franco, with the notions of […]
- Still Cause exhibition
- Dangers of Pine Processionary Caterpillars
- January -WINTER WALKING - Nesting Griffon vultures, Broad-leaved iris, Spanish Ibex, resident and wintering birds.
- October flowers in the Sierra de Grazalema
- September flowering plants in the Sierra de Grazalema
- August flowers in the Sierra de Grazalema
- The Sierra de Grazalema - A walkers paradise
- The Natural Park of Grazalema - Guided walking, nature and culture tours
- July flowers in the Sierra de Grazalema
- Summer insects in the Sierra de Grazalema
- Flowering plants - June in the Sierra de Grazalema, Andalusia
- A guide to food in Spain – A 22 views
- Roman cuisine in Spain 19 views
- A guide to food in Spain – L-M-N 13 views
- A guide to food in Spain – C 11 views
- The Caminito del Rey, El Chorro 7 views
- bolets – setas – wild mushrooms 6 views
- Largest snake in Spain 6 views
- pulpo a la gallega – Galician octopus 6 views
- Birds of prey of Spain quiz 6 views
- A guide to food in Spain – U-V-W-Y-X-Z 5 views