Birdwatching in Andalucia
Birding tours for small groups in Andalucia. More here
See also Spanish Birds Recommended by me
Books about birdwatching in Andalucia
Guided birdwatching and wildlife tour operators in Andalucia
- Spanish Birds Personalised guided bird watching tours for the Serrania de Ronda, Sierra de Grazalema and Granada/Sierra Nevada. Tours are operated daily at all times of the year. Bird watching tours for up to 14 days include Ronda/Donana tours, Morocco, Ghana and The Gambia. Whether you want a great day out or are interested in a full tour please see our website for further details. Recommended
- http://www.iberianwildlife.com/ Natural history guided tours around Spain. John Muddeman, Mike Lockwood and Teresa Farino run guided wildlife holidays and natural history excursions in Spain and Portugal. Authors of excellent Traveller’s Nature Guide to Spain.
- http://www.andalucianguides.com Andalucian Guides operates a policy of eco-friendly, low impact, sustainable tourism with a high priority towards conservation and birding in southern Andalucia. And check out their ‘identify the bird test’ in the right hand column. Great fun.
- Donana bird tours Hosted by Brian Davies and Yolanda Davies-Papen. We look forward to welcoming you to Doñana and introducing you to the world in which we live and which we love and respect. With Doñana Bird Tours you will receive personal, friendly service from experienced, enthusiastic, English, French and Spanish speaking guides. We live in the region and are constantly in touch with the local scene. We will do our very best to cater for your individual needs. We are also able to arrange tours in the Sierra de Aracena and Extremadura.
- Finca Molineros Finca Limoneros is located in Alora on the slopes of the Rio Guadalhorce valley, in itself a magnet for birdlife. We are centred in one of the best birding areas in the whole of Andalucia
A directory of Spain
The Iberianature guide to Spain