Hiking in Valencia
Up in the mountains away from the coast Valencia has some superb hiking areas, inluding the gorgeous Els Ports, and these areas:
- La Safor and L’Almirall Sierras
- Montduver Massif and Buixcarró Sierra
- Reatillo River and Rejo Sierra
- Muela de Cortes and Caroig Massif
- Benicadell and Agullent Sierras
- Corbera and Agulles Sierras
These links offer good local information.
- Micheal’s walks – Hiking in the Costa Blanca. Very nice and knowledgable English hiking blog with lots of infomation and maps
- Walking guided routes to Valencia : Routes with detailed descriptions, contour profiles, maps, GPS waypoints, driving instructions, a full account of the route with altitude readings, slide show and photos linked to the text. Recommended.
A directory of Spain
The Iberianature guide to Spain