Ballooning in Spain
- Vol de Coloms – Flying among volcanoes in Spain. Only in La Garrotxa. We take off from the heart of the Natural Park of the Volcanic Area, between the Croscat and Santa Margarida volcanoes and the beech woods of La Fageda d’en Jordà, some 5 km from Olot, near the town of Santa Pau.
- Globus Voltor – Hot air balloon flights in western Spain, including Cerdanya, Tremp, the Seu d’Urgell and Cataluna. All flights are scheduled early morning throughout the year, in order to make the most of weather conditions. Flights last approximately one hour and 15 minutes, and routes cover most of Catalonia’s valleys
- Osona Globus – Balloon flights in Catalonia, Spain. Regions of Osona, el Vallès, la Garrotxa and la Cerdanya. In English.
- Glovento Sur – Balloon flights all over Andalucia, mainly in Ronda, Granada, Marbella, Sevilla, Cadiz, Cordoba, Almeria and Jaen.
- Un día en … Al Ándalus – Ballooning flights in Granada, Andalucia. Flying over the city of the Alhambra and the Andalusia region of Spain. Website in Spanish. Vuelo en Globo en Andalucia.
- emocionday – Balloon Rides in Spain – We offer hot air balloon rides in Spain as gift experiences or to enjoy yourself. Fluent English spoken.
- See also Wildsideholidays for an excellent selection of environmentally aware, active adventures in Spain
A directory of Spain
- Animal classification
- Animal English for children
- Animal sounds quiz
- Animal words revision
- Animals and their young
- Animals homes
- Bird quiz
- EFL nature links
- English nature quizzes (java)
- Insects quiz
- Male and female animals
- Nature quizzes for children
- Odd one out
- TEFL word lists
- Wild animals quiz
The Iberianature guide to Spain