- Iberianature on FacebookLoading
Iberianature on Twitter
- 8 wolves culled at the Cabárceno Natural ParkInteresting news that people are up in arms about the 8 wolves shot last month at the Cabárceno natural park/zoo… It’s a difficult decision but if you can’t let the wolves out into the wild and the captive population is too big for it’s confines then it seems to me the only option is culling… […]
- Diclofenac NSAIDS and Spanish Vultures..Back in 2008 on the Iberia Nature forum we started a topic about the use of Diclofenac in Asia and, as the drug was about to be used in Europe, it stayed in the Spain sections rather than going in the “other places” boards… And it seems with good reason. If you fancy trawling through […]
- The Caminito del Rey, El ChorroInteresting news coming from Malaga province of Andalucia with the Caminito del Rey or “Kings path” almost about to reopen. The Caminito is famous to climbers and adrenalin junkies the world over after the death defying video was loaded onto you tube in 2009. The pathway was originally built over 100 years ago, pinned to […]
- Tablas de Damiel doomed?Well, it looks like the Tablas will be saved after all!, The mighty Coca Cola company are throwing their not inconsiderable weight behind the protection and future of these wetlands…. Do we think that Coca Cola can do a better job than 20 odd years of National Park status and hundreds of millions of […]
- Eight Iberian Lynx reintroduced in SpainToday marks the beginning of the reintroduction of lynx in the central region of the Iberian Peninsula (Sierra Morena) by the LIFE+Iberlince program. This area of Spain is considered to be one the historic distribution areas for this species and the release zone has been selected for future populations with a lot habitat preparation work […]
- 8 wolves culled at the Cabárceno Natural Park
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
A fantastic new website about the spectacular Kings Path or the Caminito del Rey located at El Chorro in Malaga province, Andalucia. Written in English and packed with great information and history about the area. see more at www.caminodelrey.es
If you are thinking of traveling to Ronda in Spain then look no further than www.rondatoday.com Tourist information, a lot of history and essential guides to the area
- Some great Wildlife Experiences here at Wilderness and Wildlife offering tailor-made holidays around the world. Superb wilderness and wildlife experiences for the discerning traveller. Destinations all around the world. Everything from Svalbard to Peru.
- Activities Abroad Activities Abroad offers some great ideas. Hiking, huskies, snorkling, night canoeing, you name it.